The Gothra School of Thought & Learning which was earlier called Corporate Social Upliftment team broadly has the below objectives
- To establish study centers and libraries to assist and pursue research in Vedic literature.. This objective to be supported as necessary by publications including production of multimedia presentations and productions.
- To identify, propose, promote, encourage renovation and restoration of old temples as also arrange for performance of regular pujas (worship). Where necessary organise, raise necessary funds, develop required plans and execute or arrange execution of works connected with this objective.
- To advance and assist studies and tutoring of scriptures, including publication of books and study materials to further this objective.
- To actively research into the life and times of Saints and their contributions to society. This objective also to be supported by establishment of study centers, libraries and publications including production of multimedia presentations and productions.
- To make available information and activities by periodical publications and through dedicated internet websites as deemed necessary from to time.
- To actively assist and cooperate with other organizations with similar objectives as deemed suitable. To construct buildings, maintain and operate facilities in support of above objectives. To pursue all above objectives as a worthwhile contribution to society’s welfare irrespective of any caste, race or religious considerations.
- To pursue any other activity including works of charity or offer scholarships in consonance with our objective To make presentations on our objectives, raise and collect funds, participation or assistance required for our activities from general public , NGOs and/or any government branches or departments as found necessary. All finances and profits accrued, if any, shall be used only towards pursuit of the objectives of the society at large.
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by HOSTING RAJA